Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Separation Anxiety

I have some really old clothes ... rags. Every time I start to toss them out, I think of the other times I ended up without money. I hesitate. I finally had to get Billy to tell me it was okay to throw out the worn out stuff. If I wouldn't wear it to the coffee shop, it should go out.

Okay.

However, I am suppose to remember that clothes I would not want him wearing to the coffee shop are not the same clothes that he would not wear to the coffee shop.

Right.

So. I can toss all of his clothes except for 2 shirts. Got it.

2 comments:

  1. I WILL GO THROUGH MY CLOTHES WOMAN!!!

    Sorry.. not good to let her decide on my clothes... I would have to buy the entire collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think starting over with your clothing collection would be a fine idea, Dear. Really.

    ReplyDelete

We moderate comments for our comfort and the comfort of our readers.